DryBuddyFLEX 3 - Details
DryBuddyFLEX 3 - Details
One of the greatest impediments to the successful use of bed wetting alarms is that the parent/caregiver has to sleep in the patient's room, to ensure that the patient wakes up and that clean-up and other procedures are followed. Many parents find this to be the most objectionable aspect of training a child, and have wished that they could sleep in the privacy and comfort of their own room and be woken up only when the child/patient has an accident. This is the key to our DryBuddyFLEX 3 patient-friendly and caregiver-friendly moisture alarm therapy - it wakes the caregiver (sleeping in the comfort and privacy of his or her own room) as well as the patient.
Typical Uses: The DryBuddyFLEX 3 Bedwetting Alarm is intended to help children of age five and older to cure nocturnal enuresis or bedwetting problems, or as recommended by a medical authority. It can also be used to sense bedwetting and incontinence in adults. The DryBuddyFLEX 3 can also be used to alert caregivers for patients with incontinence or other urine control problems when the patient may not be awake, or is unable to sense the wetness and may need assistance. The caregiver must be responsible for making certain that the patient is responsive when the alarm sounds, and wakes up and does the needful.
DryBuddyFLEX3 2nd Generation DryBuddyFLEX3:
- Experience the ease-of-use, comfort and convenience that the true-wireless DryBuddyFLEX2 brings to you.
- No discomfort or entanglement of wires running down the body.
- Freedom to move, do everything in the house, and sleep without the constraints of wires and an alarm box attached to your child or patient. Children understand and appreciate this.
- Simple for the user and the parent or caregiver, with extraordinary convenience provided by the Remote control.
- Easy for the child, parents, other patients and caregivers. Get your child involved in using the DryBuddyFLEX 3. Its ease and convenience can motivate your child and help stop bedwetting faster!
- A combination of features and conveniences that surpasses all other bed wetting alarms. Why accept less for your child or yourself?
- The patented magnetic sensor is the easiest sensor to attach and clean, and can be used with regular cotton briefs or with the special (optional) DryBuddy wetness sensing briefs.
- The magnetic sensor is very easy to attach. The cotton briefs are firmly clamped between the two sets of magnets. The briefs do not get folded or clipped. This makes it extremely easy to use the sensor. It attaches firmly every time, and prevents damage to the briefs.
- Integrated wireless transmitter is one unit with the sensor. This small, lightweight sensor is the only device in contact with your child or patient or their clothing. Very convenient and comfortable!
- The sensor’s signal can be received up to 90 feet (27 meters) away.
- Cleaning and drying the sensor cannot be easier, as the surface of the sensor is completely exposed.
- There are no moving parts to break off or grope around for cleaning..
- Wash and clean with soap and water, dry with a clean cloth. It only takes a few seconds.
DryBuddy Wetness Sensing Briefs:
- DryBuddy's wetness sensing briefs are comfortable and easy to use. Much easier and more comfortable than when any sensor is attached to regular briefs. Measure the waist at the navel (belly button).
- The patented wetness sensing briefs are extremely comfortable and offer the largest area for sensing wetness. No more worrying about whether the sensor has been placed correctly as the wetness always gets sensed!
- Children wear the briefs and attach the sensor at the waist in a few seconds, even in the dark. It’s that simple!
- The DryBuddy briefs have a patented arrangement of "redundant" wires so that if a wire breaks, the briefs may still function. This is unlike other wired briefs which use only one wire, so a wire brake can make these briefs useless.
- The briefs are available in sizes to fit 22" through 38".
- The wireless remote makes controlling the DryBuddyFLEX 3 much easier and more convenient than any other bed-wetting alarm. Turn the alarm off quickly and conveniently. Turn the system on when you need to. Children like to know that Mom and Dad can control the system and be of help at any time.
- The Remote’s signal can be received up to 90 feet (27 meters) away.
- Make living with the bedwetting alarm easier for yourself and your child with the DryBuddyFLEX3.
- The DryBuddyFLEX 3 is perspiration resistant, so it won’t be triggered by perspiration as with almost all other bedwetting alarms.
- The unique DryBuddyFLEX allows the use of many separate DryBuddyFLEX systems in a home at the same time. They will not interfere with each other.
- The wireless receiver (called a Transceiver) both receives and re-transmits signals from the Sensor and the Remote. This allows the use of more than one transceiver to cover large areas of a home. Signals can be received throughout the home, and alarms can be sounded in every transceiver location. Place a Transceiver in your child’s room, and another in your room for extra convenience.
- The Transceiver contains the audio alarm, and also powers the optional bed-shaker which plugs into it.
- The wireless transmission range between Transceivers can be up to 200 feet (61 meters).
- The Transceiver uses 120-240V AC power from a power supply that plugs into a standard wall electric outlet.
- No batteries or other supplies are needed, saving money and hassle.
- The DryBuddyFLEX alarm is VERY LOUD, the loudest of any bedwetting alarm, and has a 5-steps volume control.
- The built-in audio alarm sound level can be as high as: 97.2 dB at 8 inches (20 cms), 91.5 dB at 2 feet (60 cms), and 86.4 dB at 5 feet (150 cms). Please use the built-in volume control to adjust the volume to suit you.
- You can select between two sounds – a trumpet fanfare and a Berlin police siren – uplifting or serious. No cheap electronic tweets and beeps!
- For very hard-to-wake children, add a Bed-Shaker for VERY STRONG vibrations, much stronger than any battery powered alarm. It is turned On or Off together with the alarm.
- Add additional alarms in other parts of the home for your convenience. No supplies needed, saving costs and hassle.
Compare in Detail with other Alarms:
- We provide more FACTS and details about our products and their performance so that you can make a proper and complete comparison and selection. See Compare Systems.
- Put yourself in your child’s place. Would you want wires all over you and the burden and discomfort of an alarm that you have to wear? Plus the DryBuddyFLEX generates much louder sounds and much stronger vibrations (with the optional bed-shaker).
- Compare the DryBuddyFLEX with any and all other bedwetting alarms for features provided, ease-of-use, comfort, convenience and price. It’s no contest – DryBuddyFLEX is the BEST for bedwetting and incontinence!
- We are confident about our DryBuddyFLEX and its reliability. You get one year of support to help you with any problems that you may have with the DryBuddyFLEX and its use.
- Registered with the FDA. FCC and CE Certified so you know that you are getting a bed wetting alarm that meets all U.S. and European standards and regulatory requirements.
- Manufactured in an ISO: 9000 certified facility for quality control.
- FSA Insurance Eligible. May be eligible for other health insurance.